Spring Inn - Trailrunning travel Flumserberg Switzerland
Corona rules in Switzerland (update 4.1.2022)
- Participation must always be registered using the online form
- Any person arriving from the age of 16, regardless of their vaccination status, needs a negative PCR test to enter the country (max. 72 hours old)
- 4-7 days after entry, another PCR test or rapid antigen test must be performed in Switzerland and the test result must be reported to the canton
- Important exception: People from the border regions do not need an entry form or PCR test to enter Switzerland! The border regions in the German-speaking area are Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and South Tyrol.
- No 3G proof required for cable cars, with few exceptions (Samnaun, Fideriser Heuberge)
- Mask requirement in closed cableways and indoor spaces (no FFP2)
Hotels and restaurants:
- A certificate is not required for the hotel stay including check-in and transfer to the room. "2G" applies to access to all other interior areas of the hotel (e.g. hotel restaurant, breakfast room, dining room, hotel bar, fitness and wellness area, etc.): Only vaccinated and recovered people may be admitted. In addition, the mask requirement and the seat requirement apply; consumption while standing or walking is not permitted.
- When all guests belong to one group or all commit to the 2G rules (vaccinated or cured) the masks ara no longer obligatory